Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HauteLook Sunday Night Blowouts



Forget Sunday Night Football, HauteLook is where you can really score on Sunday nights. At 4pm, HauteLook puts their extra inventory up for sale- jewelry, shoes, bags, clothes, and more. But there is a catch. There are only one or two of each item in stock, so you'll probably have to battle it out with other shoppers for the good stuff and grab shit really fast (just like a NY sample sale). If you have a dial-up modem, forget it.


Two weeks ago, I bought some Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry on HauteLook for about 75% off during their Sunday Night Blowout. KJL pieces usually go for about $150 and up but I got these gold crystal hoop earrings for $32 and a gorgeous pink and gold angelskin resin bracelet for $35. I saw a big gold and crystal bangle that I liked but someone picked that up before I could get to it. :(

Madison Marcus, Gemma, & Hanna G JAMISON Cashmere Poncho

I also bought a cashmere swoncho (sweater/poncho) from Jamison that was really cute. Retail price for the sweater was almost $400 but I got it for $81. I used my two $50 for $25 deals from Plum District so I saved $50 on everything I bought that day.

I'm probably going to do a lot of my Christmas shopping on HauteLook this year because everything looks way more expensive than it is. If you want to buy luxe gifts for friends and family but don't want to spend a fortune, make sure you check out their Sunday Night Blowouts. Sign up for emails and they'll let you know what's on sale and when.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...