Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick with Anti-Aging Antioxidants

Bite Beauty Lipsticks in Champagne and Fig



I was given these two Bite Beauty Lipstick Minis for free in a swap. The ingredients in their Luminous Creme Lipsticks are unique because each tube contains the same amount of resveratrol as 5 glasses of red wine as well as food-grade argan oil. The first color I received is Champagne, a light peachy-beige with iridescent pink shimmer. The second color is Fig, a medium-toned rose pink.

Both lipsticks have a sheen finish when applied. As far as color payoff, you need a few coats to get the true color, so I would rate the pigmentation a 7/10. The formula gets a 6/10 because it contains antioxidants and doesn't dry out my lips but it does tend to settle into lines. The packaging gets a 10/10 from me, though, because they come in really cute matte black tubes with a "Bite" logo on the base.



Overall, these are decent lipsticks but they're not the best. The retail price is $24 for a full-sized tube. You might think the price is worth it to get a good dose of antioxidants every time you reapply your lip color but, me, I think I'd rather just take a multivitamin.

Have you tried any Bite Beauty cosmetics? How did you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...