Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dress up Your iPhone for Halloween! (Or for No Reason at All)

I heard about these RIDICULOUSLY cute iPhone 4 cases on Twitter and I'm really sad that I can't wait to get the 4S so I can buy the fuchsia one!






Pink Bunny iPhone 4 Case w/ Ears and Pom Pom Tail, $8, Amazon.com












...and they come in different colors and tails! LOVE IT!








HOW CUTE ARE THEY???? They're definitely "me". I'm going to get them in fuchsia pink, black/grey (to match my new furry boots), and the black w/ leopard print tail :D I CAN'T WAIT!
You can buy them on Amazon, Ebay, SourceSquare.com, and many other websites.








Red Bunny iPhone Case












White Bunny iPhone Case w/ White Tail, $7, MostBuying.com






WANT MORE "COSTUMES" FOR YOUR iPHONE?







Rilakkuma Cute Bear iPhone 4 Case Skin with Screen Protector, $5, Amazon.com












Black Hello Kitty iPhone Case with Bow and Ears, $14, Amazon.com






Panda Girl or Boy iPhone Case w/ Ears, $8, Ebay.com






Black Cat iPhone Case with Ears, $3, Amazon.com





Would you dress up your iPhone in one of these "outfits"? Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...