Monday, October 17, 2011

5 Beauty Products I Never Knew I Needed

Whoever said, “Less is more”, must not have been a beauty addict. In my world, more is always more… and I’m always discovering new products to add to my “Can’t Live Without” list:

1. Salux Japonese Exfoliating Washcloths
Loofah schmoofah! This nylon exfoliating washcloth is amazing for getting your skin silky-smooth. Just use it with your favorite body wash and scrub your body gently. (It’s best to use it towards the end of your shower, after the steam has had a chance to soften your skin.)
Salux Japanese Exfoliating Washcloth, $8, Amazon.com

2. Clinique Lash Building Primer
On my recent weekend trip to Arizona, everyone was asking me what mascara I use… I had just gotten a sample tube of this lash primer and have been using it under my L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara ever since. Needless to say, I will definitely be buying a full-sized tube.
Clinique Lash Building Primer, $14, Nordstrom
3. Brush Guard Makeup Brush Protector Sleeves
If you’ve ever traveled with your makeup brushes, you know how dirty and misshapen they can get from being thrown into a makeup bag. These sleeves come in different sizes to protect your brushes from getting everything else in your makeup bag all grimy and keep the bristles in tact.
The Brush Guard Makeup Brush Protector Sleeves, $5.50, thebrushguard.com
4. Laura Geller Lip Spackle
If you’ve ever tried to use super-bright lip color, like my beloved Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Anime, you know that color-bleeding is your worst enemy and can leave you looking like Bimbo the Clown. This lip color primer not only keeps your lip color exactly where you want it- it also helps your lipstick’s true color come out, instead of mixing with your natural lip color.

Laura Geller Lip Spackle Lip Primer, $24, CVS.com
5. DHC Revitalizing Moisture Strips for Eyes
These adhesive gel strips contain super-moisturizing and nourishing ingredients for the delicate skin around your eyes… use them overnight when your peepers could use a little TLC and you’ll wake up looking bright-eyed and more youthful!

DHC Revitalizing Moisture Strips for Eyes, $13 for 12, Amazon.com

Have you ever tried any of these products? Let me know if you liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...