Friday, November 18, 2011

This Week's Forever 21 Haul: F21 x Hello Kitty Ring and More

Today's Haul from Forever 21
Hello Kitty Collection Double Finger Ring, $9

Love & Beauty Goldie Tones Palette, $5

Neutrals and Metallics

Love & Beauty Cat Eye Felt Tip Pen

Love & Beauty Shimmer Shadow


I went a little crazy at F21 this week- I got up early this morning for the Hello Kitty Collection but my store didn't have a lot of the new HK stuff in yet, which was doodoo, and the bracelet I wanted wasn't there :( Another girl was looking for it, too, and I'm pretty sure we shared a moment where we both wanted to cry. (LMAO I'm just kidding. Not really.) Anyway, I'm going back this weekend to see if they get any new shipments.

I did get the pave Hello Kitty 2-finger ring I wanted, with rhinetones and a gold bow, though! It's such a big-ass ring but I don't careee! It's so cute and glam.

I picked up some other jewelry, too: a pair of pave curved triangle earrings, a pair of square pave hoops, a pave double heart ring. Of course, I couldn't resist buying a few beauty products: a Love & Beauty Cat Eye Felt Tip Pen, eye shadow, and the leopard Goldie Tones palette. I also bought a Clueless tank (love that movie!) and a Spoiled tank with Pebbles on it.

The black HK bracelet was the one thing I really wanted from the HK collection (I wouldn't really wear any of the clothes) so hopefully I'll be able to find it this weekend because I'm pretty sure it's already sold out online.

Stay tuned for swatches of the makeup I bought...

1 comment:

  1. hey.ur jewellary picks look really really kool..i hope the shadow is good stuff too.just joined you.

    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...