Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Go-Go-Gadget Makeup Brush!

Sephora Magnetic Makeup Brush Wand, $10

This is SO COOL- it reminds me of the interchangeable lipstick wand toy I had when I was a kid. Sephora created a travel brush stick made up of four detachable magnetic brush heads- brilliant! This will definitely save me some space in my bag by letting me leave some brushes at home. I have three makeup bags in my purse at all times but now *fingers crossed* maybe I can fit everything into two. (And maybe I won't end up with a hunchback like Quasimodo after a few more years of lugging all that crap around.)

I just wish that they'd make a bigger one for blush, powder, and contouring brushes, since this one only has eyeliner, brow, smudge, and sponge brushes. Hopefully the larger brush set will be coming up soon. For now, you can get this touch-up makeup brush stick at Sephora for a measly $10- definitely affordable by Sephora's standards. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...