Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rimmel Stiletto Red x WnW Party of Five Glitters

Rimmel Stiletto Red and Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters

No flash, no sun

Rimmel Stiletto Red x WnW Party of Five Glitters (in the sun)

I looove this mani! It's so festive and Christmas-y (I don't care if it's too early!)


I like Stiletto Red because it's on the warmer side, so it doesn't make the yellow undertones in my hands look weird. I only needed 2 coats but I did 3.

I applied 1 coat of Party of Five Glitters, which is becoming one of my favorites. It gives such a chunky sparkly look to any nail polish. It also makes an amazing top coat because my nails barely chipped over the last week and a half (which is unheard of for me when it comes to drugstore polishes.)

Definitely pick up these two colors, they're both must-haves! And this mani was sooo quick and easy- you won't need to spend a lot of time applying a lot of coats. It looks so pretty because the huge chunks of glitter really catch light... I got lots of compliments on this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...