Monday, November 21, 2011

Look for Less: Rhinestone Studded Wrap Watches

La Mer wrap watches caught my eye in a magazine a while back- watches with long, embellished leather bands that that wrap around your wrist a few times. I never liked those chunky gold men's watches that girls started wearing, so I liked that La Mer kept their watches feminine, with small faces, but added a unique twist (literally). The only thing was that they were over $100 a pop on Karmaloop. Why spend that much money on one thing when I could get a bunch of cute bangles, bracelets, and cuffs instead? But then, everytime I went on Karmaloop, I kind of regretted not having the money to get one.

Now, I'm glad that I didn't buy a La Mer because I found these gorgeous wrap watches at 15dollarstore.com for only $15 each:



Check out the other colors after the jump!



Geneva Stud & Rhinestone Leather Wrap Bracelet Watch (brown)



They're all so cute and the rhinestones and stud details make them really stand out. I like them even better than the La Mer watches and the leopard one is so "me"... Can't wait to get mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...