Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trick-or-Treat Yourself to Homemade Halloween Goodies on Etsy

I love summer...but when it's 103 degrees out in October, I'm gonna get a little antsy about when I can finally start using my Fall bath and body stuff. Every year, when the seasonal Autumn bath and body products start popping up on store shelves everywhere, I get so excited for all the pumpkin and cinnamon scented goodies. Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite foods in the whole world and nothing makes me feel cozier in cooler weather than sweet, spiced, food-y lotions, shower gels, and bubble bath.

This year, I found a ton of bath and beauty confection perfection on Etsy.com:




Poison Apple Apothecary Pumpkin Marshmallow Embalming Cream, $12


More yummy products after the jump!






This looks like the most luxurious whipped body cream I've ever seen! And I'm a huge fan of anything that looks like marshmallow fluff and smells like pumpkin. (Plus, their company, Poison Apple Apothecary, and the product name, "Embalming Cream", have that cool goth vibe.)




KcSoapsNMore Almond Scented French Macaron Goat's Milk Soap, $4.50


I loooooove macarons! (Who doesn't?) These pretty macaron soaps look so realistic and cute, I'd probably never want to use them. They're an awesome gift idea or great for guest bathrooms. (Just make sure to warn people that they're not edible... I'm tempted to eat them and I know they're soap!) They come in various different scents, too!




MoxieScents Toasty Sweet Autumn Woods Marble Soap, $5


The description of this Autumn Woods soap is exactly why I love fall bath products so much: "A fragrance reminiscent the sweet aroma of a blazing bonfire, with notes of dried, wind-blown leaves, heliotrope, charred woods of pine and cedar, amber, smoky sandalwood, and musk with a background containing hints of roasted marshmallows, brown sugar, coconut and soft vanilla." After smelling this, I'll never want Fall to end!




Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub by simplyrustic2011, $11


This spicy pumpkin sugar scrub looks just like carrot cake to me... MMmmmmmm!!!!




Pink Spotted Owl Booalicious Black Cat Soap, $5.50


Nom nom nom... This fun soap looks like a Halloween cupcake, complete with black cat and colorful sprinkles, and smells like Winterberry and Pumpkin.




Perfect Pumpkin Bath Bombs by bathbombconfections, $2.95


Don't these pumpkin-scented bath bombs look amazing? They're perfect for a long, pampering soak in the tub...



beaconcreations Peppermint Bark Soap, $5.50


Ok, so I might be getting a little ahead of myself, but this peppermint soap is too delicious-looking to be ignored... It looks like cake and would make a great stocking stuffer/house warming present for the holidays :)

Do you get as excited for seasonal bath products as I do? If so, what are your favorite seasonal scents? Drop me a comment and let me know! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...