Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Organize Your Bag with This Glam Joyrich x LeSportsac Tristlet



If there was a Guinness World Record for having the messiest purse in history, I would probably win. I'm the worst when it comes to organizing my bag- I just throw a bunch of shit in and dig for anything I need. But, after spotting this "tristlet" from Joyrich LA and LeSportSac on Karmaloop.com, I decided to turn a new leaf.





The set includes 3 pouches made of nylon and poly plastic, all attached to a removable gold link chain entwined with black grosgrain ribbon (very Chanel). The smallest pouch has a black quilted design that also adds to that Chanel look and has gold triangle-shaped hardware on the front with the Joyrich logo. The middle-sized case (my favorite) has a white-and-pink leopard print that makes this set even more glam. The largest bag has a "No." print similar to Chanel No.5. All three pouches have the LeSportsac signature black nylon top, with gold plated zippers. They're also all made of materials that are very easy to clean, making it perfect for the 12 lbs of makeup I carry with me at all times.

If your handbag looks like there was a mini tornado inside it, this thing will definitely help you clean up your act. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...