Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Bold and The Beautiful: Bright Makeup from Indie Cosmetics Lines

SLEEK MAKEUP

My favorite products: the gorgeous, highly-pigmented blushes (great dupes for NARS blushes)


Sleek Santorini Blush, $6.50


Sleek Aruba Blush, $6.50



Sleek Blushes, $6.50 Each


MEDUSA'S MAKEUP

 My favorite products: the Eye Dusts and Lip Glosses


Medusa's Makeup Eye Dusts, $6 each



Medusa's Makeup Lip Gloss Set of 12, $29


OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

 My favorite products:the super-pigmented Lip Tars, which you can wear alone or mix to blend your own custom colors



OCC Lip Tars, $13 each


FACE FRONT COSMETICS

 My favorite products: the bright Cream Blushes and Color Bases


Face Front Cream Blushes, $11 each


Face Front Color Bases, $9.50 each



SUGARPILL COSMETICS 

My favorite products:  Loose Eye Shadows


Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eye Shadow, $12 each

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...