Friday, August 12, 2011

NYX "Haute Jersey" Palette: It's Like Snooki-in-A-Box

Like any other born-and-raised New Yorker, I was bred to hate all things Jersey. That is, until I started watching Jersey Shore on MTV. For the record, my boyfriend and I only started watching that show so we could bash the pumpkin-orange, fist-pumping mess of a cast but, admittedly, I'm kind of obsessed with it now. (Hey, every girl's allowed to have some guilty pleasures.)

Now, to my even greater shame as a New Yorker, I have another Jersey-related obsession: the "Haute Jersey" palette by NYX Cosmetics. (Although the name will always be an oxymoron to me.)

NYX Cosmetics Haute Jersey Palette, $25

This palette is like Snooki-in-A-Box:  the leopard print (which is definitely what drew me to this thing in the first place), the bronzers, the intense eye shadow colors... as Ms. Polizzi would say, "It's fuckin awesome."

NYX Cosmetics Haute Jersey Palette, $25



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...